Regional Nurse Manager
The Nurse Manger is responsible for providing leadership, development, execution, business management, and strategy development for Assisted Living and Memory Care communities located within a territorial region. This position has accountability for overall community performance related to clinical oversite of the Director of Health/Wellness and Executive Director leadership of assigned communities. This position is a corporate office position for a management company. Travel is estimated to be 50% of the time. The nurse manager participates as a partner on the operational leadership team at Foster Senior Living. In addition, this position is responsible for the following:
- Remote monitoring and onsite visit to assigned Assisted Living and Memory Care communities working daily leading operations leading the Executive Directors and Director of Health/Wellness to ensure the success of our business and the Foster Senior Living process.
- Participating in strategic planning with the Chief Operating Officer to make communities financial successful and quality driven. Includes education and training of leadership at the community level. Overseeing the creation of business plans that are focused on the bottom line, provide for resident and team member wellbeing, and ensure excellence in hospitality.
- Serves as a resource for other senior leaders for the overall success of the management company and the assigned communities.
- Interacting regularly with executive team and individual community leaders to ensure that the company’s operational priorities are aligned with the company’s strategy, financial goals, and mission.
- Along with other company leaders, working to recruit, train, develop, coach, and motivate community leaders to uphold the highest standards of service and hospitality.
- Working with leadership to ensure that all communities are in compliance with all applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
- Perform other duties and services as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Registered Nurse and or Licensed Practical Nurse background need only apply.
- Prefer experience as an Executive Director and or Director of Health/Wellness.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in senior living, hospitality, or related field.
- Proven leadership and business management experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent leadership and management skills, including effective relationship building both within and outside the organization.
- Business analytical skills with the ability to link information to action and results.
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in negotiating and working toward mutually beneficial solutions. Computer experience with word, excel and Microsoft 365 mandatory.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Compassion for seniors and a commitment to hospitality, service, and excellence in care.
About Foster Senior Living
Foster Senior Living is committed to helping seniors and team members thrive. We provide a full spectrum of care options for seniors that include independent living, assisted living and memory care. Our unique approach to wellbeing influences everything we do. Instead of only focusing on physical wellness, we believe that all dimensions of a person are important; having a sense of purpose, community involvement, healthy relationships, safety and health.
Foster Senior Living looks for talented team members who are passionate about working with seniors and want to make a difference in the lives of those they serve. Our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, wellbeing, and hospitality.
It is in how we design our buildings, how we hire, train and treat our team members and the ways in which we care for our residents. We ask that you commit to taking care of
yourself and readily participate in programs and activities that provide support for your own wellbeing. If this philosophy sounds like you, we invite you to apply to join our team.
Our Motto is Fostering Leadership To Serve Excellence! We are looking to select an exceptional leader.
Please send resume to Susan Foster (email@example.com)
We are looking for Activity Director at Springhouse Village Fayetteville, AR.
Responsible for ensuring a well-rounded recreation program of social activities to meet the needs of the residents in the community. Also represent the community on social media as an active and vibrant place to live and work.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Wellness Director
Seeking a licensed nurse for position as a Health and Wellness Director at Springhouse Village Collierville, TN and Fayetteville, AR. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects of resident care in an assisted living setting
- Managing and Scheduling Nursing Staff
- Physician Rounds
- Medication Administration Oversight
- Service Plans
- Budget Adherence
- and Survey Preparedness
This is a Monday – Friday position and requires on call 24/7. Management experience is preferred with at least three to five years’ experience in long term care. This is a salaried position and compensation is based on experience. Benefits include vacation, holiday pay and health insurance.
Please send resume to email@example.com
We are looking for experienced RN with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience needed for Director of Health and Wellness position at Springhouse Village Collierville, TN and Fayetteville, AR. Will be responsible for overseeing the healthcare of approximately 40 seniors.
- Resident assessments
- ISP documentation
- Maintaining census
- Survey preparedness
- Staff supervision
- Coordination of Hospice
- Home health and therapy as well as accompanying physician on their rounds
Also responsible for overseeing medication distribution and maintaining budgeted expenses. This position requires being on call 24/7. A generous salary based on experience including 401K, PTO and health insurance, is provided.
Send resume and references to Melinda Puckett at firstname.lastname@example.org